We are looking for part-time trainers who are able to:
1 x Art Trainer
1 x Speech and Drama Trainer
- commit at least 3 hours per day (in the afternoon), about 3 times per week
- comfortable in traveling around Singapore to various childcare centres
General job description:
Planning, Teaching and Class Management
- To prepare and deliver the curriculum with care and enthusiasm, in ways that facilitate active learning, excite curiosity and enrich the learners’ knowledge and understanding.
- To meet the learning objectives of each programme
- To differentiate learning activities to meet the varying needs of the students in each class.
- To use relevant teaching resources to support instruction.
- Must have interest and passion working with children of 3 to 6 years old.
Monitoring, Assessment, Reporting and Recording
- To encourage and monitor the development and progress of each individual student
- To provide students, parents and other stakeholders with appropriate and constructive feedback on progress made, both on an on-going basis.
- To maintain accurate and complete records of students’ attendance, progress, development, and any other records required by the Company.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum O / A level with good credits in English language
- Experience in the early childhood sector will be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Possess positive energy, enthusiasm and patience
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to nurture and engage learners, and build their self esteem
- Good classroom management skills
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
- MUST be able to conduct Art Programme or Speech and Drama Programmes
Interested candidates to WhatsApp your resume to 89468114 (Ms Syareena) for faster application. Thank you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com