Looking for KCare Programme Staff (Yishun & Bedok)
- Full Time, Contract
- Timing/Shifts: 5 Day Week
- *Singaporeans only*
- Huamin Primary Kindergarten Care Centre (Yishun) – till Dec 2023
- Fengshan Primary Kindergarten Care Centre (Bedok) – till Dec 2024
- Organise and execute education programmes to encourage children’s holistic development
- Prepare teaching materials and learning resources according to MOE teaching guide
- Conduct indoor and outdoor activities during the half day programme
- Plan and conduct enrichment programmes during the full day programme
- Manage care routines for children at K1 and K2 Level (5-6 years old)
- Provide a positive learning environment and ensure the children’s well-being, health and safety
- Engage parents and partners in education to be involved in the learning and development of the children
- Monitor and document children’s learning and growth
- Minimum Higher NITEC / ‘O’ Level / Diploma, and either one of the following: ACECCE / SCC (EY) / DECCE-T
Candidates who do not possess the above qualifications can be considered for Support Staff or Programme Staff (Training) position.
For the above positions:
- Kindergarten care centre experience preferred
- Genuine passion & dedication in developing young children
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage children
- Fun, energetic and resourceful
- (Monday to Friday)
- 8.5 hour work shift (shift rostered anytime between 7am to 7pm)
- Includes 1 hour lunch break
- $1900 to $2700 (salary will commensurate with education, professional certification and relevant experience)
Interested candidates can click apply or WA your resume directly to 89468114 (Syareena) for a faster response. Do indicate CLEARLY the position (Programme Staff) and location (Yishun or Bedok) that you intend to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com