- Location: Multiple Locations
- Job Types: Part Time, Contract
- Timing/Shifts: 5 Day Week
UP TO $ 25/ hour
We are looking for 2 part-time teachers who are able to:
a) commit at least 3 hours per day (in the afternoon), 3 times per week
b) comfortable in traveling around Singapore to various childcare centres:
1 x Speech and Drama
General job description:
Planning, Teaching and Class Management
– To prepare and deliver the curriculum with care and enthusiasm, in ways that facilitate active learning, excite curiosity and enrich the learners’ knowledge and understanding.
– To meet the learning objectives of each programme
– To differentiate learning activities to meet the varying needs of the students in each class.
– To use relevant teaching resources to support instruction.
– Must have interest and passion working with children of 3 to 6 years old
Monitoring, Assessment, Reporting and Recording
– To encourage and monitor the development and progress of each individual student
– To provide students, parents and other stakeholders with appropriate and constructive feedback on progress made, both on an on-going basis.
– To maintain accurate and complete records of students’ attendance, progress, development, and any other records required by the Company.
Qualifications and Experience
– Minimum O / A level with good credits in English and Art
– Experience in the early childhood sector will be advantageous
– Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Possess positive energy, enthusiasm and patience
– Innovative and creative
– Ability to nurture and engage learners, and build their self esteem
– Good classroom management skills
– Strong written and spoken English language skills
– MUST be able to conduct Speech and Drama Programme
Interested candidate to WhatsApp your resume to (Mr Lim) 88983919 or (Ms Syareena) 89468114 for faster application. Thank you.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org