- Location: Yishun – NS13
- Job Types: Full Time, Contract
- Timing/Shifts: 5 Day Week
UP TO $ 3200/ month
Location: Huamin Primary Kindergarten Care Centre (Yishun)
– Organise and execute education programmes to encourage children’s holistic development
– Oversee the preparation of teaching materials and learning resources according to MOE teaching guide
– Conduct indoor and outdoor activities during the half day programme
– Plan and conduct enrichment programmes during the full day programme
– Oversee and manage care routines for children at K1 and K2 Level (5-6 years old)
– Provide a positive learning environment and ensure the children’s well-being, health and safety
– Engage parents and partners in education to be involved in the learning and development of the children
– Monitor and document children’s learning and growth
– Assist Centre Supervisor in administrative work as well as liaising with various stakeholders
– Manage programme staff and support staff in various area such as HR, rostering and appraisals.
– MUST have experience in leadership roles. Candidates without leadership experience will – – – NOT be considered.
– Must possess a minimum L1 Teacher Certificate
– ‘O’ Level / Diploma
– ACECCE / SCC (EY) / DECCE-T / DECCE-T-L
– Kindergarten care centre experience preferred
– Genuine passion & dedication in developing young children
– Effective communication skills and the ability to engage children
– Fun, energetic and resourceful
Working Hours (Monday to Friday):
– 8.5 hour work shift (shift rostered anytime between 7am to 7pm)
– Includes 1 hour lunch break
– up to $3200 (salary will commensurate with education, professional certification and relevant experience)
Interested candidates can click apply or WA your resume directly to (Mr Lim) 88983919 or (Ms Syareena) 89468114 for a faster response. Do indicate the position that you intend to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org